If you’re dealing with a pest problem and looking for a way to get rid of them naturally, you may find the solution you’re looking for here! Glad you could stop by!
This page contains all the guides on the site so far. They’re sorted alphabetically so you can skim through them quickly and find the exact pest you’re looking for.
Each of them contains a variety of methods you can use at home to control, repel, and exterminate a wide variety of pests. Naturally.
(We can all be a BugWiz!)
Here, you’ll find my complete list of DIY pest control guides.
Just find the guide you’re interested in and read on!
Be sure to bookmark this page so you can easily come back on your journey to go pest free!
As always, if you have any questions or would like to suggest something, feel free to contact me directly. I hope you find what you’re looking for!
– Anthony Soon (BugWiz)
Last updated: 9/16/20.
- Carpenter ants
- Ants in the shower
- Army ants
- Small ants in the kitchen
- Get rid of fire ants without chemicals
- How to keep bees away from your home
- 14 plants that repel bees and wasps
- Get rid of bees in the chimney
- Cigarette beetles
- Carpet beetles
- Fig beetles
- Soldier beetles
- Click beetles
- Asparagus beetles (common and orange spotted)
- Flea beetles
- Striped cucumber beetles
- Colorado potato beetles
- Proven ways to get rid of red spider mites
- How to get rid of mites in a laptop
- How to get rid of mold mites
- Natural ways to get rid of clover mites in the home and yard
Slugs and snails
- Brown recluse spiders
- Daddy long legs
- Spiders webs on the porch
- Jumping spiders in the house
- Spiders in your room
Bugs in the home
Bugs in the Garden
Bugs on the Balcony
Bugs on Clothes
Bugs on Light Fixtures
Bugs in Pet Food
Bugs in Firewood
Bugs on your Phone
Bugs in the Pool
Bugs on Plants
- Get rid of bugs on your basil plants
- Get rid of bugs on your bonsai tree
- How to protect hostas plants from bugs
- How to keep bugs off blackberry bushes
- Exterminate common cactus pests
- How to get rid pests on Japanese maple trees
- How to get rid of bugs on Swiss chard
- How to stop bugs eating your strawberries
- Get rid of bugs on cantaloupe
- Get rid of bugs on Meyer lemon trees